onsdag 8 december 2010

Vacation in Kathmandu

I don't care about the load shedding today. I don't care that it is so dark in the room right now that I have to fall back onto my high school skills as a typist becasue I can't see the letters on the computer. Bit like I said, I dn't care about that because I am enjoying the exercise options and arts here. Funny how that works, I just decided that I would get what I asked for and(seriously)I found in one day. A an contemporary art school/exhibition hall/awazing little library with book donated from the TATE gallery - that is completely underused. B Two inivitations to art openings, painintg and sculpure. C A fitness club who let you use the facilities in their old rustic castle of sorts "the international club" for the splendid price of £2 per visit. Sauna and squash are extra but still. D The possibility to use the completely luxerious Jasmin spa/fitness club who boasts jacuzzi and swimmin pool on the roof on top of a modern gym.

And, as if that was not enough. The poetry slam event arranged tqo nighta ago as a joint effort between the American Embassy and Nepali partners was brilliant, Nepali moon shine and all being passed around the audience when the poets perforemd their stuff.

I have also just been accepted to a creative writing work shop with a writer,professor and mounteneer. IN what order he likes to identify himself I don't know but I do know that I DO NOT CARE if you take my electricity today!

Inga kommentarer: